The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Freddy noob questions

I've bought freddy but I don't know how her power works, sometimes I'm not using it and still the survivor falls sleep, and sometimes Im using it and it stops without making the survivor fall sleep

What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346

@nemeios said:
    I've bought freddy but I don't know how her power works, sometimes I'm not using it and still the survivor falls sleep, and sometimes Im using it and it stops without making the survivor fall sleep

What am I doing wrong?

Well first of all, I don't know why but that typo where you called Freddy a her kinda irked me. But that isn't important. Anyway, when you woosh your power onto them it takes 7 seconds before they fall asleep. Meaning that your issue is probably just coming from the fact that you're unaware of the falling asleep time. Otherwise, what you described is inexplicable unless you just have some sort of bizarre ULTRA lag.

• iceman2kx
    iceman2kx Member Posts: 462

It takes 7 seconds from the time they are affected to the time they fall asleep. Survivors know this. What's happening is they continue to work on a generator and purposely fail a skill check. Failing a skill check cancels the dream transition so you have to start it again.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    Also if a survivor messes up a skill check before they are fully pulled into the dream world the transition will cancel and they will not fall asleep.