If You Dislike Linked Cosmetics, Stop Buying Cosmetics

Options

I implore those who dislike the forced linked cosmetics to just stop buying cosmetics altogether. BHVR only listens when we make it clear through our wallets that we don’t like something.

I won’t be spending any more of my money on outfits until BHVR stops linking sets.

Comments

• NightWolfsFury
    NightWolfsFury Member Posts: 209
    Options

We really shouldn't even have to boycott... it's so ridiculous. Just stop making sets for everything outside of licensed characters. If they're THAT concerned about losing money, sell them as full sets, but allow them to be interchanged.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,248
    edited June 2021
    Options

I don't buy cosmetics because a lot of them are honestly quite disappointing. Sorry not paying 4 dollars for slightly different hair on a survivor. Not buying clothing that looks like it was made in Marvelous Designer either.

If you don't know what that is it's just a program that can quickly make clothes for your game characters / assets - Plenty of games have used it for their cosmetics - Not saying BHVR does but if I pay for cosmetics I have expectations and a lot of their cosmetics usually look boring at least to me.

• Ghost_Face_Main
    Ghost_Face_Main Member Posts: 618
    Options

If you don't like sets, STOP BUYING SETS if you're gonna cry about the skin being too fluid to mix and match.

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
    Grandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 3,306
    Options

I don't buy cosmetics, period.

As a matter of fact, I don't buy ANYTHING, period.

Shards are in the cards, babyyy