The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Did survivors lose brain cells this patch?

This isnt a stab at survivor mains if thats what you think. I solo que most of the time and usually have great teammates. But as soon as this patch hit, BAM!

For some reason now it seems like every survivor has gone absolutely braindead. I almost always solo que, but in my almost 1000+ hours of playing this game I have never hit this large of a streak of horrible teammates till this patch. Like is the moon doing something to you all or what? Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• bingbongboi90
    bingbongboi90 Member Posts: 576
  • EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233

My experience has been the opposite today lol, killers are getting a few hooks at best

• Punisher2001
    Punisher2001 Member Posts: 49

Survs never had any braincells. It takes intelligence to hunt-- it doesn't take any to run away. I have a measured IQ of 142, for example

• GrimmGaliard
    GrimmGaliard Member Posts: 258

It's been like this for the past week. New players coming in/returning for the patch. I already accept my fate or prepare for the hatch when Nemesis shows up

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,152

When I played I had way more randoma that I see getting chase and the moment they see me or another player on a gen/totem they'll run straight at someone to try and lose the killer. It'll be first chase of the game too, not like they're on death hook. When I'm on hook have seen alot of just hiding teammates when killer is no where near them, can see them chasing survivor on other side of map. I've had alot of single hook deaths. 😔

• Trwth
    Trwth Member Posts: 921

Probably unrelated, because I was playing late at night. We were up against a Ghostface and I could see him rustling through the corn and peaking to stalk. I literally get off the gen and point at the Killer for this Steve, then REVEAL him, and this man still doesn’t get off the gen. He didn’t get exposed, but he was downed in less than ten seconds anyway, followed by a rage quit.

I think playing at night is just not a good idea.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742

survivors and killers both. it's less the patch and quite probably something some BigName Streamer did (aka declared great gameplay). as usual