Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Fellow Survivor Players.

Is it just me or do Nemesis players easily get offended by anything and everything you do?

I just had a game where I had No Mither equipped, of course the Nemesis hardcore focuses me the entire game until 5 gens pop. Alas I get caught because dbd hitboxes felt bad for the guy.

this dude starts hitting me on hook repeatedly. I laughed it off cause this dude was acting as if I pushed his grandma down a flight of stairs. Of course my efforts failed because a meghead just had to give him an extra kill.

I really dont think the game is for you if you are going to behave negatively to someone who was just playing the game, especially when you had all the power to simply leave the esports tournament survivor and go for the weaker links. Anybody had the same experience?

Comments

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

I did once have a killer just circle me and repeatedly celebrate (in this case the Wraith - old Wraith no less, not even the modern cheap one - and it was incessant ringing of his bell, not attacks). Never had any other killers act like children since that one.

• DwarvenTavern
    DwarvenTavern Member Posts: 2,495

Yeah. I get offended that you're a survivor. Dick. I'M KIDDING! It's probably a stereotype haha

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270

I feel like every Nemesis feels oppressed and that their killer is extremely under powered (he's not) so they take it out on survivors and take every little thing as a personal attack.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    edited June 2021

Edit: wrong thread for some reason

Post edited by ShinobuSK on
  • terds
    terds Member Posts: 5

i haven't had a single one talk to me because i usually struggle myself to death and am into my next game long before they reach postgame chat

• th3
    th3 Member Posts: 1,841

I had this nemesis chase me for 2 gens with ruin undying and then literally just camped me the entire time hitting me on the hook. No attempting to find other people just proxies which I really didn’t understand. Like he is a solid killer and I haven’t had major issues while playing him so idk why this person was particularly toxic towards me on the hook especially with a meta build.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,969

tbh 80% of the nemesis's I go against only have like 2 hooks with 1 gen left

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,096

I have a friend that is literally like this, even though the roles are reversed. He gets mad at the killer simply for playing the game, and if the killer plays well he gets really mad at him. "Wow, you're so cool" and all of that, basically projecting this cheap, toxic personality onto the killer, when that's not the reality. Sometimes the other player is just playing the game. Remember that. Because if you act that way towards non-toxic players, what is your reaction towards actual toxic players?

• DecisiveDwight
    DecisiveDwight Member Posts: 593

It's because Nemesis players feel he is weak and see no error in the way they play that's why there's a bunch of buff posts because killer mains can't be asked to play him awhile before shouting for buffs.

• CantDeadHarder
    CantDeadHarder Member Posts: 188
  • CantDeadHarder
    edited June 2021

yeah, but this guy was literally hitting me off cooldown on hook, he did not like me and it was clear lol.

Post edited by CantDeadHarder on
  • CantDeadHarder

Maybe because I wanna hear other people’s experience? Even if that was the case, killers can come here and vent when survivors teabag and flashlight click.

I just wanna hear other people’s story. You’re trying so hard to make something out of nothing.