I think I know when Myers was taken by the Entity

Options
DBD_IS_AWSOME
DBD_IS_AWSOME Member Posts: 65

The Shape is based of the incarnation of the killer from the 1978 Halloween Slasher. Now, this is a completely different timeline from how the original movies played out.

The Original Timeline: Michael Myers is shot by Dr. Loomis and falls off the balcony. Myers somehow lives and escapes without being seen or heard.

Dead By Daylight Timeline: Michael Myers is shot by Dr. Loomis and falls off the balcony. Myers dies from his wounds and the fall. While Loomis wasn’t looking, the Entity picks up Michael and revives him for the Entity’s Realm.

why do you guys think?

Comments

• ShinVibing
    ShinVibing Member Posts: 19
    Options

Entity didn't take Myers, Laurie was first taken by it and Myers forcefully entered the Entitys Realm

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

This isn't confirmed, in myers lore just states that he escaped Smith's grove, we know nothing about him being taken.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    edited June 2021
    Options

As the Halloween franchise has different universes, it would be something like this:

The 1978 timeline: It is when Dr. Loomis saves Laurie from Michael, shooting her 6 times in the heart of her and then falling off the balcony and escaping from her. Michael learns that Laurie is in Haddonfield hospital so he begins a massacre to find her whereabouts, he chases Laurie in the hospital when he runs into Loomis for the final confrontation. Michael and Loomis end up dying due to the explosion and the only survivor is Laurie.

The 1978-2002 timeline: It is the same line only that Myers survived the shots caused by Loomis or He survived the hospital explosion together with Loomis, in this line, Michael has remained in hiding, recovering from his injuries and looking for Laurie, finds out that the doctor we saw on Halloween 2 (1981) was taking care of Loomis for a long time from his injuries until he passed away, this time Michael finds the whereabouts of the doctor in which he breaks into his house to find information regarding the whereabouts of Laurie Strode who is now known as Keri Tate in the state of California, after the events of Halloween H20, 3 more years pass, in which Laurie is in the asylum for her trauma against Michael Myers and loses her life in an attempt to kill him for his overconfidence in being able to kill the wrong guy. In this line Michael manages to kill Laurie, Laurie A.K.A Keri Tate had a son.

The 1978-1989 timeline: In this line, Michael is trapped in the hospital and Loomis survives but with his face disfigured by burns. This line could be said that it is not canon because Laurie is not in this saga but the protagonist is her daughter, Jamie Lloyd.

The 1978-2018 timeline: In this line, Michael, after being shot, is trapped and locked up for 40 years until he manages to escape and look for his older sister.

Obviously the remake is another universe in this franchise but I will not mention it because of how bad the plot of the story is, especially Halloween 2 (2009). Basically all I mention are the different timelines of the franchise.

Now if it were in Dead by Daylight, it would be something like this based on the official trailer:

The alternate line of Dead by Daylight: In this line, when Laurie stabs Myers, Laurie tells Tommy and Lindsey to go get help, Loomis sees the children asking for help and goes to investigate the house, at that moment finds Myers hanging Laurie, when Loomis is about to draw his weapon to shoot Myers, in a quick movement, Myers releases Laurie and prepares to kill Loomis, at this moment Laurie takes advantage of escaping arriving at Lampkin Lane, in An attempt to ask for help, she arrives at the old Myers house, without realizing that Myers was harassing her from outside the window, Laurie very scared decides to hide, until Myers knows that she is behind the wall, at the moment Laurie of a She screams and runs away scared, Myers had Laurie trapped, she was going to deliver the coup de grace when suddenly the Entity captures them both.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

I like this version a lot!! I always headcanon them being taken somewhere in Haddonfields memorial, Laurie hiding in a dark room and Myers hearing her voice goes after her.

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

I would have preferred it happen at the end of the 2nd movie. Loomis blows up the room Michael is in but, in true Myers form, he still walks out of there totally aflame. As he is swinging his knife around he collapses to the floor seemingly deceased.

He is destined to die and the entity grants him an eternity in the fog and promises to pluck Laurie from reality as long as he does the entities bidding.

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Options

I had the same idea but with different things.

But when myers Releases laurie I thought about the entity takes them both at that moment, then the whole trailer happens and Guess what? Laurie is killed and she wakes up near the campfire.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,146
    edited July 2021
    Options

He was probably just taken on any Tuesday, and no one batted an eye because thats just how the midwest be disappearing into cornfields never to be seen again is basically our past time