We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Are emblems totally broken right now?

Quink
Quink Member Posts: 56

Last game i solod all 5 gens most of them from 0% to 100%. I got a gold in lightbringer emblem with only 56 points.

Had one game with 2 safe unhooks and almost 5 full heals on teammates and only got a silver Benevolent emblem.

Escaped one game without beeing downed or hooked and got a bronze unbroken emblem.

It's really hard to rank up right now. atleast at red ranks.

Last patch notes mentioned nothing about changing emblems yet somehow Behaviour scewed it up? How?

Comments

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,252

Emblems get messed up pretty regularly in this game. Most things in this game get at least a little broken with each big update; emblems would be unique if they were immune to that.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,099

I did notice a game recently where I had enough points for gold Benevolent and got only bronze. Mostly I've been noticing my pips are really borked - like I'll get a Ruthless game and -1, or Entity Displeased and safety pip.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,133

Yeah, I noticed it as well. As Survivor, I am hovering between Rank 4 and 5 since the Rank Reset, usually I am back at Rank 1 really quickly. With Killer everything seems alright so far, but as Survivor, I am pretty sure that the Emblems are bugged.

Like, I can get a 23k BP-Game and die and barely make a Blackpip. Surely BPs dont have anything to do with Emblems, but 23k BP and dying means I have almost maxed out every other Category and then barely making the Blackpip (1 point less and I would have depipped) was pretty strange.