Overall Gameplay and Thoughts

Options

Hiya there!

So, I normally don't have anything to say in regards to the game, as I'm usually just watching and taking notes on what other people are saying. I've been playing this game since July of 2019, so about 2 years now, mostly on PlayStation 4. (I play on PC as well, but not as frequently).

I've seen post regarding all the issues with the frames and quality of the game, something I've definitely noticed since the last update. I wasn't one to get too upset about the game, as I'd simply just put my controller down or switch to something a little more playable, but this has recently started to bother me a whole lot more.

I met some of my closest friends through DBD, and I always took time out of my day to play a few games with them. But right now, this game is unplayable. I already know some people are gonna say, "Just get a new gen console" or "Just stick to PC."

I'm going to wait until the next hotfix to see how the game runs, but if it keeps up I may look into getting a refund. I don't know about you all, but this is completely ridiculous. I don't want to send hate to BHVR, but I would love some sort of just an update on what's actually being done rather than "it's been worked on".

I don't know about you all, but this is annoying, coming from someone who streams this game quite often and has had to put up with millions of technical issues.

I hate to say this, either fix your game or you're just going to lose quite a few "supporters".

NOTE: Every now and then I'll have a game that has very few lag spikes, but otherwise I've bluescreened and frozen more in the past two weeks than I have in the past two years of playing this game. And no, it's definitely not my internet causing some of these issues. I don't have an internet issues, even with two of us in the household playing this game at the exact same time.

I love you BHVR, but this is not it.

Comments