The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Do you enjoy Dead Dawg Saloon?

Brxxtonn
Brxxtonn Member Posts: 13

I have found quite the love for that map which is odd because I didn’t care for it at all before I learned that the bushes are broken on that map. Trying my best not to be a immersed Blendette though haha..

Do you enjoy Dead Dawg Saloon? 64 votes

Yes
54%
White_OwlSeiko300InjiWoodywoolChocolate_CosmosVESSELTapeKnotSacrilegeGGAetherByteskonchokMazoobiTaigaanonymous31337AGMPlantCollectorScary_Punk_GhostAwkward_FiendNullclinesFobboBoostedKateMain 35 votes
No
21%
Acromiomaaadinsomniac[Deleted User]musstang62ObscurityDragonSillierHorizon5ChurchofPigDistortedDreamAnnieheresyain[Deleted User]AvignonZonkyWizardSirGando 14 votes
Yes, It’s amazing!
14%
AdelooFregglesFredPassarinoTGlamourousLeviathanGamekeeperSOMENINJANAMESpIrItOpjoeyjordisonsnipplesCheekyLilGobbo 9 votes
Disgusting
9%
Aven_FallenUistreelGeneralVCheeseAntonTsukiYureiWexlerWendigo 6 votes

Comments

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,014

It's kind of stressful to play on if the survs don't do the saloon generator first. I'm probably playing the map wrong though.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

There's no "meh" button.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,262
    No

The map is too small and i don't like the locations of the gens.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    No

The map is way too small and most of the gens spawn right out in the open.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,402
    Disgusting

Worst map in the game.

• No

Everything in this map is fine except the saloon, that is so annoying

• ObscurityDragon
    ObscurityDragon Member Posts: 710
    No

Its not funny to play on, pallets are either super safe or super unsafe, same for the windows

You gotta break many breakable walls as killer to catch up on certain windows

Beside the luminosity....god its awfull, you cant see anything and as a killer it sucks, even scratch marks are hard to see and track

The setting is nice but the map is awfull to play

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,844
    Yes

The only thing I hate about it are the breakable walls but that is more of a "breakable walls were a mistake" thing than a problem with the map itself

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    Yes, It’s amazing!

Best freaking map out there.

• SOMENINJANAME
    SOMENINJANAME Member Posts: 294
    Yes, It’s amazing!

By far my favorite map. To each their own.