Legion Rework suggestion: Tag Team + Feral Frenzy

Options

Hello again! I'm back with another google doc featuring our favourite Teenage Slashers! This idea was mostly to add onto what the current Legion has without making them too strong or oppressive whilst keeping what makes Legion...well Legion.

The link is there for you to read and I'm hoping to receive constructive criticism on it. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,087
    Options

cool idea to have the other legion members as support for the one doing the killing.

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,087
    Options

the normal add ons seemed reasonable for the changes, but the ones regarding tag team action speed, like breaking pallets, have a weird vibe about them.

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209
    Options

Honestly sounds like a really cool idea for a power and I would definitely be more likely to play legion if this was their power

• Masterninja
    Masterninja Member Posts: 404
    Options

Legion definitly deserves more originality than we currently have (run a bit faster and stab), thats obvious. I support this rework, of course I will personally change some things but I like the main idea and the basic concept of feral frenzy staying for the ones who like the power and an addition that makes more interesting and unic the killer.

:)