Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Trapper being the worst killer in DBD while being on the cover is telling a lot

I still can't believe the OG killer of DBD with a not so original design (Jason Voorhees) but a cool power is still potentially the worst killer in the game.

We all know license killers bring most of the players but most of them have been tweaked and buffed except Myers who's still trash, it just makes me wonder how Trapper has not gotten any real buff to make his more efficient, I mean it's not like his power is overpowered when we have Hag or Nurse who can literally teleport and get survivors.

A lot of his add-ons should have been part of his base kit, why can't he get traps from lockers like Huntress? I don't really know how to balance him but he desperately needs a rework or a buff of some sort because BEhaviour is really doing Trapper dirty and it's telling a lot about how they treat the OG killers

By the way, they need to nerf Nurse again. Her lunge's hitbox is still too damn big!

Comments