If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

5th year anniversary crowns not unlocking.

Options
Dwight_Fairfield
Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,754

PS4 player here. I escaped with the crown twice as Dwight and it did not unlock in my character's inventory.

17 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Darkshadow76
    Darkshadow76 Member Posts: 1
    Options

I completed the crown event with Claudette (hit pedastal and escaped with gold glow). Hopefully just a bug.

• Kyxlect
    Kyxlect Member Posts: 230
    Options

I escaped twice as well. Thought it was because the event started while I was playing but I tried restarting the game, getting the pop ups and free currency, escaped again but no dice.

• Kilariolas
    Kilariolas Member Posts: 3
    Options

i escaped twice and no crown for david too, even the scoreboard got bug after that, reset game doesn't work at all

• 20tpeddicord
    20tpeddicord Member Posts: 1
    Options

Having the same problem on pc with Meg escaped twice and haven’t got anything it’s mad annoying.

• katzifilth
    katzifilth Member Posts: 12
    Options

Same problem here, on PC. I interacted with the pedestal and escaped with the glow on Nea, but didn't get the crown cosmetic.

• prXarN
    prXarN Member Posts: 2
    Options

Same here with Claudette on PC

• Cassion
    Cassion Member Posts: 1
    Options

I also never received a crown. I obtained it three times, the first time i had one and was hooked then the servers shut down and i was booted out of the game. The second time i escaped with the crown particle effect and didnt receive the cosmetic and the third time i just simply didnt complete the trial. Long story short, I have also not received the crown. I was playing jake park with diversion, iron will, deception, and lightweight

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,058
    Options

Me too.

• SACKERY
    SACKERY Member Posts: 10
    Options

SAME ISSUE WITH KILLERS ON PS4

• Communism
    Communism Member Posts: 4
    Options

Yeah pc player I died once and escaped and bot times got Crown Unlocked yet I don t have it my character I hope Behavior just gives us the crowns cause I am aready really mad!

• xEQA_GAMINGx
    xEQA_GAMINGx Member Posts: 3
    Options

I escaped as Dwight againts a Nemesis and didn't receive the Crown at all. I restarted my Game (PS4) but nothing.

• kisfenkin
    kisfenkin Member Posts: 613
    Options

I picked it up with Kate and escaped on PS5 and I can't find it in my customization.

My son also finished with David he is also on PS5 and he doesn't have it in customization either.