Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Lobby Bug - Won't let me back out, stuck for 2+ min, had to ALT F4

katerbater
katerbater Member Posts: 128
edited June 2021 in Bug Reporting

Issue

Step 1 : Queue up in Survivor lobby (solo queue, but also happens in swf, likely also happens in killer lobby)

Step 2 : Wait until you see the Unready button turn gray but still says "looking for match"

Step 3 : Wait 2+ minutes, try hitting the back button in bottom left corner

Step 4 : Can't exit game, must ALT F4 to force quit.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

I don't think this info really matters as it's happened on other survivors with other loadouts, but here it is per the bug report template.

• Character played: Leon
  • Perks played: Bite the Bullet, Self Care, Borrowed Time, We're Gonna Live Forever
  • Pre-lobby queue screen
  • Frequency of the issue: every few matches or so

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

LOGS

Taking too long to upload the log, not sure why it won't upload.

12 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Nectarine
    Nectarine Member Posts: 5

Same exact thing happening on Switch as well. Can’t unready and I suspect it’s not even really queuing us because I waited in the lobby for 20 minutes

• PubStar87
    PubStar87 Member Posts: 179

Same here PS4 I've had it happen consecutively, restarted game went Ready did it again.

• katerbater
    katerbater Member Posts: 128

All of a sudden queue times have gotten insane for me. I've been queueing for 15 minutes now. Usually it's less than 5.

• Chedstar313
    Chedstar313 Member Posts: 1

I've been running into this since yesterday evening but only on survivor side - killer side I haven't seen it at all yet. I did run into the timeoutCreated error on killer side, though, which required the similar alt+f4 exit. Not sure if that might be related.

I did a fresh reinstall just to see if that did anything but no such luck.

I've attached my log in case that provides any help.

• deadites
    deadites Member Posts: 2

I play on Xbox One and I've been having the same problem, not being able to unready.

• OhMissSully
    OhMissSully Member Posts: 19
    edited July 2021

I also just had this problem on PC, and I also had to Alt+F4 to get out of it.

I was playing Zarina, using BT, Lithe, Detective's Hunch, and Spine Chill.

Edit: When this happened, prior to readying up, I had changed my perks, but when I relaunched, I still had my old build equipped.

Post edited by OhMissSully on