New Twins map hint?

Options
SMitchell8
SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
edited July 2021 in General Discussions

During the loading screen last night, one of the bhvr team had his name and his tagline piece below a picture of Charlotte and Victor in what was clearly a French town/village. Is that a hint or snippet of a possible new map in the future. I wasn't quick enough to get a snap of it but keep an eye out if you play today.

Post edited by SMitchell8 on

Comments

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
    Options

Maybe? Although one of the devs did say that Blight and Twins would likely not get their own maps. So unless they change their minds, I wouldn't say it's a hint.

• ryseterion
    ryseterion Member Posts: 445
    Options

It was a concept art for one of the outfits im assuming

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,553
    Options

Most of the images seem to come from past events or killer/outfit releases, so probably not.

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,044
    Options

If Twins get a map in the future, I hope it's the first two-story outdoor map. That being a French village and sewer system underneath, as in their lore.

Could be tricky to implement but it'd be so cool.

• BingBongMan
    BingBongMan Member Posts: 631
    Options

The idea I had for Blight's map would be Dyer island ( the prison camp he had a secret lab in )

Basically the upper area would be the prison camp itself, while the underground area would be the Blights secret lab.

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187
    edited July 2021
    Options

They did mention they'd like to see a map for The Trickster in the future, so hopefully one comes with the Blight and Twins.

Proof: