The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What map do you think is the most broken/survivor sided map?

I would say haddonfield. I almost Dc everytime i get that map as killer. That map is so broken. The buildings are infinites, even bad survivors just have to hold W around the buildings and it takes ages to catch up. The gens are also in separate buildings so it promotes survivors to split up and do gens. This map is in desperate need of a rework. Coldwin farm comes second. The rework ruined the map and made it even more survivor sided. God pallets everywhere and the brightness doesn’t help either.

Comments

• Midnght
    Midnght Member Posts: 65
    edited July 2021

swamp too small i've literally played it and it only had exactly 5 gens lost the match as we didnt do both the middle gens quickly thus the killer just perimeter camped the last one

• Soulpaw
    Soulpaw Member Posts: 290

RPD, Haddonfield, or the game. tons of safe pallets for indoor maps and haddonfield with the reasons you listed.

• GrimoireWeiss
    GrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,452

I'd say Cowshed is more broken. Haddonfield at least has a good basement.

• MigrantTheGreat
    MigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,379

Haddonfield- is just survivor haven

Blood Lodge- has too many pallets close together

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
    edited July 2021

Haddonfield currently

Of the reworked maps Badham

If they do an Ormond with Haddonfield and fix core map issues then I'd say Badham. But, I was told Badham was a killer sided map.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

Definitely Haddonfield.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

I’m going with cowshed assuming you get the shack into I loop into long wall set up. That’s just a free win

• Iliketoplaykiller
    Iliketoplaykiller Member Posts: 352

Haddonfield

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

It was hilarious they said well once you take out the buildings it's a killer sided map. They pretended those buildings didn't exist.

• HollowsGrief
    HollowsGrief Member Posts: 1,497

Haddonfield is probably the single worst but there are a lot of maps that are extremely survivor sided after they did their realm beyond bs.

• musstang62
    musstang62 Member Posts: 517

In the past, I would've said red forest, fractured cowshed, or haddonfield. Those maps are all atrocious, but now I have to go with the new game map

So. Many. #########. god pallets

• FengisKawaii
    FengisKawaii Member Posts: 309

Hm loosely in order: Cowshed, Rotten Fields, Disturbed Ward, Haddonfield, Gas Heaven, Midwich, Badham, Storehouse, Ironworks, come to mind instantly. Getting these maps means we can relax :) RPD might be top 5 but we only got it once thus far so it´s hard to tell.

• shinymon
    shinymon Member Posts: 298

RPD. Good luck patrolling the exit gates once they’re powered 😂

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,391

Fractured CowHell is the most survivor sided map, in my opinion.