Racoon City PD map

Tactrix
Tactrix Member Posts: 420
edited July 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Alright there are A LOT of problems with this map, so let's go over them point by point from both survivor and killer sides shall we?

This map is too big, and I mean that honestly, it's so big that finding a gen is a feat all in itself, nevermind finding someone hooked even though you can see their aura. I spent some time on this map in custom mode just to explore it, and I now kinda of know where the gens are, but that doesn't actually matter because even knowing where they are it still takes forever to get to one in this sea of hallways.

So from survivor side, you can't find gens ever, and even if you can find one good luck getting to it. You can't find people, because they are much like gens but mobile. And finally my biggest complaint about this map as a survivor is there's no room to maneuver at all. Like there are big areas like the middle and the outside where there might be some movement, but inside anywhere else you're going forward and backward and that's all! No 360ing for you ever.

Now from the killer side, how in the world do you expect us to find survivors? Even if we see scratch marks there are 7000 hallways which they could have gone once they disappear, and let's say we finally do find someone and start a chase if they happen to run into one of the 100 or so pallets in the way we're gonna fall so far behind that we're gonna lose them forever! And lets say we do know where all the survivors are right? It doesn't matter, getting to them would take 5min a piece!

Look I get it, you wanted to make a map that was everything RE2 was, but here's the problem, there's a reason this map was huge in RE2 was because, IT WAS THE ENTIRE GAME! Please for the love of god split this map in half, make it 2 separate maps.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments