This Plague bug needs to be addressed

Options
ukenicky
ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352

Earlier today I was playing Plague and I know that this issue has always existed because of latency and server issues but it seemed to happen a lot more than usual in my matches today. I'm talking about the thing where you puke on a survivor, they flinch and scream as though they're being hit but your puke isn't registering at all. This affects both Vile AND Corrupt Purge and what makes it all the more crippling is that when it happens it renders the entire charge of purge useless as well.

The reason I'm coming here with this is that in one match I had to use Vile Purge FOUR TIMES to infect this Yui. At that rate I should have just M1ed because the time wasted resulted in the final gen being done and her getting away. It's incredibly frustrating trying to use your power only to have it not work randomly. The worst part is that they flinch like it IS affecting them and yet it isn't. Sometimes you'll think: "Oh, I infected them cool. I'll go find others to infect- wait no they didn't get infected?! UgHHH" OR when you're trying to pop off with Corrupt Purge and they somehow just don't take damage from it even though they scream.

I don't know if this is the right place to be asking but PLEASE Behaviour I hope you plan to address this and look into it. I don't know if it even can be fixed though because apparently this problem has been around ever since dedicated servers became a thing? Idk how Plague mains cope with it because I'm ready to just give up again and play other killers.

I'm beginning to understand why she has such a low pick rate.

Comments

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    Options

Half the time I go against Plague I'm like "aww man she infected me" and then 5 seconds later I look at the hud and notice that I'm not even infected