delete OP provethyself

priere
priere Member Posts: 34
edited July 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

15% for two player = 30% total at no cost

30% for three player = 90% total at no cost

there should be no rejection at all.

wordless OP. What are devs even thinking?

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092
    edited July 2021

play spirit. Jokes aside stacking of prove thyself does get gens done extremely quickly but you just got to deal with it.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,774
    edited July 2021

Discordance on a mobile killer will break those up nicely. Knowing where at least two survs are should be put to your advantage.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,869

I think Prove Thyself is a very balanced perk if it didn’t stack. It encourages teammates being together to get value out of it.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Splitting on gens is the most effective way of playing still. If you have multiple people on a single gen, its good for you even with Prove thyself

• GrimReaperJr1232
    GrimReaperJr1232 Member Posts: 1,690

This is... wrong.

You see, survivors get a debuff when they stack on gens of 15% per survivor. Prove Thyself simply mitigates it.

So 2 survivors doesn't mean they're both working 15% faster. They're just countering a debuff, so instead of 47 seconds, it's 40 seconds.

If the debuff didn't exist? Yeah, then it'd be a problem. Gens would get done in 35, 20, 14 seconds. Fastest you can get with the debuff and PT alone is 25 seconds, requiring the entire team on a single gen.

• GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 954

All it does is cancel out the co-op debuff that's basekit. Saves less than 10 seconds on a gen.

I use it for the bloodpoints more than anything else, because it fills up the Objective section quickly, leaving time for everything else.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,554

Discordance.

• femotek820
    femotek820 Member Posts: 119

Ds was killed, so pt is now meta. Adapt

• Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness Member Posts: 1,003

Meanwhile I just use it for Blood points

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

But why not just adapt by asking for them to kill that perk too? /s

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,771

Look I ######### hate PT but I'd rather the early game of people sticking together on gens than all splitting up

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

You can't stack it. Not to mention the OP's numbers are completely wrong.

• 6yXJI0
    6yXJI0 Member Posts: 589
    edited July 2021

Prove Thyself doesn't increase general generator repair speed. Its just decreasing a penalty for repairing gen coop

Survivors on 4 separate gens will do much more progress than 4 survivors on a single gen with Prove Thyself

And it doesn't stack.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,395

Survivors get 15% penalty for each other survivor working on the same gen.

Prove Thyself only provides a non-stackable 15% bonus to survivors if they are working on a gen with another person.

Due to how the game calculates the math, it doesn't even negate the penalty fully if only two survivors are working on the same gen.