What is your favourite typ of jungle gym?

TicTac
TicTac Member Posts: 2,404
edited July 2021 in General Discussions

There are three types of jungle gyms. The standard one, long wall jungle gyms and the variant you find in ormond/yamoaka.

Which one do you prefer to play as survivor/killer? Which on do you like design-wise the most?

Post edited by TicTac on

Comments

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

As a killer? The less vault spots, the better.

As survivor, well, whichever ones let you double vault.

I do not really like the design of any of them in particular. I kind of wish the maps were more balanced around not needing them, myself.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,014

LT walls are my favorite. It's brain vs. brain, and really fun to play in, as surv and killer.

• Inji
    Inji Member Posts: 1,096

LT walls on both sides. Then the standard one.

Even with the pallet gone the long walls are the most annoying to me as killer. If there is bad RNG and there are strong tiles right next to it... I cry.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Short-walls feel fairest. The other two are too strong.

The new variant is especially annoying. Long walls are broken, sure, but at least everyone knows how insane they are and knows how to run them. The new variant is just confusing despite being in the game for 2 years thanks to its rarity.

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,404
    edited July 2021

I asked for "jungle gyms" and not for maze tiles. I know all maze tiles are sometimes referred to as jungle gyms but i explained that i meant the three structures called jungle gyms.

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233

Actually the basic jungle gym has a few variations, on some maps you can have the jungle gym style but the wall be shorter (think it's on swamp) it looks different due to surrounding walls but the loops the same, shorter allows it to be less safe

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

As a survivor I find double L wall loops the most fun non map specific tile to run. Favorite tile in the whole game, there's too many to choose from.