Make Dbd Great Again

OtakaChan
OtakaChan Member Posts: 181

From a terrible event for consoles to a toxic community. Boundaries and expectations need to be set. No more wishy washy Grey areas. Balance needs to happen ASAP along with really repolishing the game. Pretty cosmetics and map reworks are only going to go so far before everything starts unraveling at the seams. I think it is imperative we really stand on the priorities this game needs.

#MakeDbdGreatAgain

Comments

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,476

"Make DBD great again" is not as simple as it sounds. A "great DBD" is a subjective term, and it changes heavily based on who you are speaking to, and that goes way beyond a simple anniversary event.

For example, if I could return to any version of DBD I would choose 1.8.0 right away, because that is the version which has everything I want and like about this game. However, this is merely my answer, which I am 100% sure isn't shared by the entire community. Of course, we could try to reach something that pleases everyone, but I doubt that is even possible.

In conclusion, what I am trying to say here is that it is impossible to make the game great again, because each player has a different view of what is considered "great".

Personally, I would suggest making pretty much every single version of the game playable (with the use of bots, obviously) so that those players which are currently dissatisfied with the game can get a taste of what they truly like. But that would require some effort, and I doubt anyone is truly willing to do it.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

This. someones going to be complaining about some bullshit or other no matter

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,476

Precisely. That is why having everything available would be a good solution, but I doubt that is even possible.

• KSzerker
    KSzerker Member Posts: 191

Again implies there was a point in the past where balance was better than it currently is. DBD's balancing may be far from perfect, but its balance is better now than at any point in the past IMO.