can we atleast change exhaustion meta

i know i can’t be the only one who’s tired of dead hard and sprint burst every game as killer would you guys be against other exhaustion perks getting a slight buff or change so we could actually have some variety like i remember when we used to see balanced landing all the time now you never see it can you atleast give players the ability to use it on shelter woods or even giving its stagger ability back an making it have a cool down

Comments

• WexlerWendigo
    WexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867

Hot take: On maps that it can be used, Balanced is better than SB and DH

• Artemisha
    Artemisha Member Posts: 401
    edited July 2021

In short words: NO. (Speed vault with agility full W no looking behind). "Come catch me, b*tch".

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839

I don't think exhaustion perks should do ANYTHING while exhausted. That said, I wouldn't mind if BL didn't have any stagger when not exhausted. I find it weird that I have to endure the landing while using BL before I can start sprinting.

• Edgars_Raven
    Edgars_Raven Member Posts: 1,236

Just a friendly reminder, BL was changed because on SOME maps not having a stagger as a passive created infinites.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

jokes on you I use lithe and smash hit as my typical exhaustion perks

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,096

i dont think its that uncommon to see other exhaustion perks being used, but any change in my eyes would either have little effect, make them useless, or completely overpowered.