Teabagging

Options

Did you know that people who teabag are downed quicker than people who don't? (Under certain circumstances of course) it's true! The W meta is no match for a teabagger, who gives up precious distance just to annoy you.

Comments

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302
    Options

Usually you are getting bagged because the survivor is confident you will lose the game if you keep chasing them.

Other times you get bagged out of principle. I bag all spirits on sight and make sure they have to watch me leave out the hatch / exit gate if possible.

• Razorbeam
    Razorbeam Member Posts: 594
    edited July 2021
    Options

Also fun fact, ghost face tea bagging you for 5mins as you bleed out is just banter and you shouldn't take it personally, even though technically, his balls are way closer to your mouth than yours were mine.

• Professor_Fizz
    Professor_Fizz Member Posts: 96
    Options

I'm not actually complaining about teabagging, I'm just saying it's funny how it gets people killed sometimes.

• syain
    syain Member Posts: 434
    Options

It's worth it

• Iliketoplaykiller
    Iliketoplaykiller Member Posts: 352
    edited July 2021
    Options

That moment when all the gens are done and you catch up to that tea bagger and hook them as the realization comes into play they are about to be face camped... so sweet.

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731
    Options

Im not prejudiced, i tbag everyone.

• DangerScouse
    DangerScouse Member Posts: 989
    Options

I defend all survivors right to teabag. And subsequently defend my right to tunnel and camp you out the game at all costs.... which I will! 😁

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
  • Venzhas
    Venzhas Member Posts: 684
    Options

I mostly Tbag campers/tunneler, so i tbag all games then