Testing the Cake Webs Survivor vs Killer

Yesterday I had alot of free time so I decided to test and a few things on the blood-webs these where my results.

Hypothesis: Survivors seemed to be getting less cake due to their nodes being shared with event items where as killers have no items so end up with more cakes.

Testing: take 2 survivors and 2 killers prestige them for the first time to return them to 0 then level them to 50. I also ran a test on the prestige 3 characters I have on both sides doing 25 levels each.

Results:

Survivors: Jill 17 cakes 19 event items, Nea: 15 cakes and 25 event items, Laurie p3: 8 cakes and 23 event items

Killers: Bubba: 47 Cakes, Twins: 39 and Pyrmidhead p3: 28

I think their pretty even I did notice some things that may help for the future however so I wanted to mention them and see what others thought.

Survivors do need a higher percentage of getting event nodes I noticed many times even with the items that I was only getting 1-3 nodes when I would level up. On killers sometimes I would get 4 I personally never saw that happen on their side. Also Prestige did not help in a way I was expecting it to. I thought once a character was fully leveled and got all perks those perk slots would change into more event items/ rare items. This was not the case the items tend to show up in the first 3 nodes on the web. You have a chance of getting more due to there just being more stuff but for event purposes it was the same for p1 and p3 I couldn't test a new survivor because mine where all at 40 pre-event.

Changes I would like to see: Survivors getting more cakes. Items and fun and nice but we all know the core of this event is the points. Survivors have more reason get them because its a group offering and they want to spread the love with those they play with. I always try to keep a few cakes back up for the year in-case I can find a new player to help them get a bp boost because the first levels are a bit rough without perk slots let alone perks. In no way do I think killers should get less their more of what we should see on both sides. I would fix this by having the cake nodes be a separate aridity on the back end. That way they get the items and the cake to share. I clearly am loving the event none the less I just happened to get people into the game for it and thought they would enjoy it more with more cakes! They also don't see the appeal of the confetti items because they keep getting found out due to them but they will learn!

Happy Anniversary everyone here is hoping for that 200 year anniversary for them double point cakearinos!

Ps: Victor deserves a crown he does the work while his sister be napping on the job. She doesn't even tell him when someone is near her. No help at all that one clearly she is the brawn to Victors big brain.

Comments

• DwarvenTavern
    DwarvenTavern Member Posts: 2,495

Cakes should take priority of nodes while anniversary items are scattered in mystery gift boxes.