The Chat Filter Needs some serious work...

As someone who genuinely enjoys post game chat, discussing the game or ggs I have to say the new toxicity filter is horrible.

A lot of times I won't even play cross play because they don't have the ability to chat post game, I enjoy discussing fun parts of the game with fellow gamers and that is no longer possible. The filter is meant to try to pick out what text can be offensive.. well it's not accurate, I get timed out and messages deleted for saying words related to the match with no bad intention, even words like sacrifice have gotten removed.

This is a pretty big deal for me and I can't be the only one. I'm not really interested in playing online games where I have no way to communicate with other people. Do you guys have plans to stop putting a sock in peoples mouth and let us talk like adults in an 18+ game?

I feel like I get hooked on Dead By Daylight periodicly then the devs do some super random weird things that make me quit.. I remember the awful gen sounds they reverted, also the REALLY bad auras that were implemented, and now the toxic chat filter. I hope this gets reverted too.