The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Apparently Not

Zagrid
Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000

It takes real guts to say you care about game health then make console DbD unplayable for multiple weeks.

Comments

• Lordofweed
    Lordofweed Member Posts: 297

Also had severe Problems on Console (Series X) such as bugs/glitches and tons of Frame Drops when Gens were finished.

So i moved to PC after a few months, because nothing had changed.

Never had any Problems again whatsoever. Also the Mouse and Keyboard Support is so much better for Killer AND Survivor, i never want to go back.

So i suggest you to maybe switch to PC too if you can.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 699

Gotta love the 5th Anniversary stuff. Crowns can glitch and not reward properly, the newest map still crashes people's games, and a good portion of the community can't even play the game. Gotta love the obvious love and care the devs love to remind everyone at every opportunity they put into the game

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

I personally don't want to play on PC. Lot's of people can't afford to buy a good gaming PC. Some people don't have the room. The fact that this one game is so broken on console is not even close to a good reason to switch to PC.

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,027

Its a lot easier to push updates on pc than it is on console as they have to go through various departments to test the code and make sure its not more trouble than their system can handle i think sony and microsoft both have 2 different departments on top of all other games on their que

• Edgars_Raven
    Edgars_Raven Member Posts: 1,236

And yet, other games push out updates to old consoles frequently and its fine