Interesting method of farming

I had a game with this blight, who played perfectly normally, until he had one hook on everyone. He then continued to play normally, but when he got a down on someone, he just left them there to get rescued. When the gates were powered, he picked me up and carried me to the gate, so I know it wasn't just slugging. Personally, I found it to be an interesting way to do things. Thoughts?

Comments

• IMhereRUN
    IMhereRUN Member Posts: 606

Killer probably just wanted to be nice. Let’s be honest, farming is super boring and genuinely makes “the grind” feel even more like a grind.

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953

Meanwhile, I'm stuck here with 20 different Spirit mains running Stridor and tunneling the ######### out of whoever the unlucky poor soul is that gets caught by them first.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,177

It's exactly what I've been doing this entire event (unless you T-Bag me, then you get no mercy or if you were one of the poor bastards where I just lost track of my hook count).

I'm not sure I'll keep doing it. I had intended to do this the entire event but these matches are taking FOREVER as I seem to absolutely steam roll teams I'm doing this to (like...my slugging instead of kill hook is happening with 3+ gens left). I haven't decided yet what I'll do but as of right now at least, this is what I do. Everyone gets that sexy sexy BP and I'm doing a small part to help survivors since there do seem to be a lot of malicious jerk killers (and yes, malicious jerk survivors too) running around going out of their way to ruin the event.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

My effective way of grind is to play Spirit (never use Stridor but Nurse call). Play normally, double hook them and let them escape. That way Survivors still force themselves to rush Gen, while I still have effective way for fast down.

25.000 BP in 10min game is far better than 32.000 BP in 30min game. If Im friendly from the beginning, Gen will take forever to complete.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,153

Seems like a normal friendly killer approach while not going for full blown boring farming.

I personally try to go for the 8hooks no deaths but if/when I forget who I hooked twice already i stop and only keep injuring and only slugging on survivor at any given time.

With that I try to provide a sense of tension and fun for the survivor while maximizing my BP.