Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

doesnt the iron will change also affect Freddy's add-ons?

KeiOrtem
KeiOrtem Member Posts: 252
  • "Effects that modify sound are now multiplicative rather than additive. This means that sounds that are reduced to 0%, such as injured noises by the perk "Iron Will," will no longer be increased by perks such as "Stridor" and will instead remain at 0."

So I havent played freddy since they changed him and after reading this it made me think. "Wont this also affect quite a few of this guys add-ons?" Like I know there are quite a few people that hate him but doesnt this just make his add-ons useless considering iron will seems to be used by quite a few people?

Comments

• Spirez
    Spirez Member Posts: 674

Yes it does. As well as huntress has some addons or a addon too

• Spirez
    Spirez Member Posts: 674

Honestly I think it’s the only way they think they can address those complaining about spirit without actually changing the spirits power. Now the counterplay is just use iron will.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

His add ons are already pretty meh. That is a big reason I love playing him, I do not feel the need to bring any.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,508

The thing is, those add-ons already are pretty much useless, at least in my experience. I don't this changes makes much of a difference.

• kyogul
    kyogul Member Posts: 491

They shouldn't be making useless add ons though.

Like they either need to dump this Stridour change or change any add ons of killers that increase grunts of pain. Iron Will is pretty much brought every single game by at least one survivor, many times more than that. It's not right that killers have absolutely useless add ons

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,508

Agreed. I think they should dump this Stridor change and change Freddy's add-ons.

• kyogul
    kyogul Member Posts: 491

In my opinion, if anything needed to be changed of the two, Iron Will did and not Stridour.

I think it's really cheap how Iron Will is basically free invisibility and the survivor is rewarded for it for playing badly in a chase, much like Dead Hard, or the inverse; the killer is punished for doing well in a chase

Iron Will should be on a timer like Lucky Break or should be an exhaustion perk or something.