Racoon Police Station / Killer experience

Bluewater
Bluewater Member Posts: 11
edited July 2021 in General Discussions

Because as a killer I haven't got the new map as often as when I play survivors.

As a killer, I got the new map with plaque and today the nurse. Since I am still a nurse beginner and have hardly had any experience.

As a nurse, I think the map is really hell. As a nurse you would have to learn the map inside out. As a plaque, I have fewer problems.

My dream to be able to play and control once with Blight on this map ^^.

I had played against Blight on this new map a few days ago. He chased me for minutes, apparently having real trouble getting through this map. The gens went through very quickly, of course. I got a depip, but I had a lot of fun with it.

which killer do you have problems on this map, which less?

Comments

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,869

I’ve only been on it once as Huntress and had two DCs on their first down and I just farmed with the other two survivors. So I don’t know what it feels like to actually play a real match on the map yet.

• adam1233467
    adam1233467 Member Posts: 1,057

Play this map without knowledge is kinda garbage, you literally need to see some gameplays on this map to get some knowlodge where to go

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

playing a proper match on RCPD can go one of 2 ways

1. you play a killer like Blight or Billy, in which case you basically lose since your power is almost impossible to use
    2. you play Demo, in which case it's pretty much a free win because gens can spawn surprisingly close together and have space for portals, plus some the hallways are tight enough for Shred to be almost unavoidable
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

here is mine:

both me (the Killer) and the Survivors were running around like headless chicken, trying to figure out how to get anywhere.

essentially, thanks to this someone died on first hook, another one ran into me a couple of times and then died to.

one feng was being a cutie, so i decided she was gonna get hatch - which lead to me actively hunting down a blendette with urban evasion on that map. so after a good 20 minutes i found her (after she finally decided to touch a gen) and then no one found hatch, because it just randomly decided to spawn upstairs.

(i decided to kill clauds, because they still had 4 gens to do, feng was actively struggeling to find any and clauds did probaply too, which lead to her not touching anything for a very long time - and i really didnt want to wait the extra 20 minutes till they got it)

and i havent even seen all of it yet.

like, ive not even entered the library once, thats how ridiculously big and maze like it is...

TL;DR: finding stuff on that map is freaking impossible