The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

[SUGGESTION] Killer Adept achievements requirements are stressful.

I feel like killer adept requirements should be changed back to just having to 4k because it can feel very stressful for some players who are attempting to get the adept achievements. Especially at higher ranks such as ranks 1-4 as killer, your games have to be almost perfect without any mistakes to double pip and kill all survivors at the same time. Changing the requirements back to a simple 4k could make it more simple for players to earn some of the adept achievements for killer. Survivors don’t have to double pip to get the adept achievements after all, so it would make more since for the killers to just have to kill all 4 of the survivors for the achievement.

Comments

• Dino7281
    Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294

Well, you have to play perfect in red ranks for it. You have to get 4 iridescent emblems.

I have every adept achievement in red ranks and it was really hard on some killers and make it this easy would be just lame.

It would be better to change pip system, because on exposed killers, you can't use their power or you don't get chaser emblem. Either rate emblem requirements based on individual killers avarage results, so some killers would have easier chaser / gatekeeper / Malicious (Plague), but I would keep Devout same for everyone. Or you make it based on BP you get from game, so it is possible to get even if you face team that finish early gens fast.

Also fix DC, so it it still possible to get Merciless, if someone DC early.

I wouldn't mind fixing issues that it has, but just 4k can do every noob.