We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

The fog offerings are outdated and should be removed.

ArborTime
ArborTime Member Posts: 32
edited July 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

With offerings such as the moonlight set being long removed, it escapes my mind as to why the reagent offerings haven't been sacked as well. The game has gotten much brighter and it seeks with each map rework its going to continue the same way. These offerings are so much less potent in a bright environment and barely do anything anymore.

It's an okay choice on an outdated map like backwater but they feel like a relic of the past.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

Even better: bring back the old ambiance and mist, and re-enable those moonlight offerings. Us old-timers miss DbD.

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,183
    edited July 2021

I definitely do not miss darkest moonlight, 3 fog offerings by 4 blendies on swamp

• Uotsumi
    Uotsumi Member Posts: 215

I agree with this opinion.

I think the developers also feel that it is becoming more difficult to adjust the map based on the presence of fog offerings.

Let's cut down on the extra effort.

This screenshot shows the fog on the farm increased by the offering. Just strange.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467