Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Question about FNAF

xEzekanarioX
xEzekanarioX Member Posts: 378
edited July 2021 in Off-topic

With all this FNAF chapter fan hype coming out today, i remember some time ago when people were doing a lot of posts as well about this, but the interesting thing is that some people even apologized because it was a "kids" game...

I mean, not all the people dare to play that game, even tho it doesnt scary us.

Anyways i found it interesting... Why do some people treat it like a kids game? Do they get offended when people also say fortnite/valorant/minecraft etc its a kids game?

I hear you.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

Idk, I got into a lot of these horror icons as a kid, myself. Maybe other people in a similar position think that this R rated stuff is tame. You know us Americans! You can torture and decapitate someone with gallons of blood and we are chill. Show one centimeters of nip (unless it is male nip as those are nasty and clearly not the same) and the whole thing is x rated.

• Razorbeam
    Razorbeam Member Posts: 594

I mean if denying the reality that fnaf's success came from young teens makes you happy then you do you. I used to love reading goosebumps when I was a kid, fun horror but I wouldn't want to see any of those characters in DBD because it would look silly. If enough people want FNAF, let them have it, I won't protest but I would much rather scarier killers.

• Wavy
    Wavy Member Posts: 162

I dont want to be rude but... FNAF is just trash.. I dont wanna get chased by a robo-bunny even trickster is scarier and better.

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,027

For anyone thinking this game isng for kids i was watching nightmare on elm street as a 8 year old lol tho to be fair as a kid in the 80s the one monster that scared me the most was for some reason The Nothing from a never ending story

• FrostySeal
    FrostySeal Member Posts: 626

Some people on the forums and other places treat it like a kids game because the fanbase used to consist of mostly of young teens a while back.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015
    edited July 2021

Because it's cool to hate on things that many people around the world enjoy.

(It's okay if you dislike FNAF, but this is for...)

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    edited July 2021

Cause some people like to think that DBD should be absolutely nothing but boring and dull slashers with masks and different variations of bladed weapons. :)

In all seriousness though, I've said it before and I'll just say it again, I just CAN'T fathom people who want the same thing/archetype when it comes to chapters. :/

I'm just going to leave this here and say, yes, fnaf in my opinion would easily fit right into DBD.