it needs to be easier to get good perks.

as I get more and more teachable’s for both survivor and killer it gets almost impossible to get the perks I want without grinding an insane amount of hours to get bloodpoints.

There should be an item in the bloodweb that allows players to choose a perk because right now I don’t want to prestige anyone because I know with how many teachable’s I have it’ll be impossible to get the perks I want without grinding an insane amount of hours.

does anyone else agree?

Comments

• Yankus
    Yankus Member Posts: 638

I wanted distressing on my p3 doctor for farming. I legit had 5 and a half pages of lvl 3 perks and every single other perk before I got lvl 1 distressing. If this event wasn't going on it would have taken me weeks just to get distressing...

• ImTooooomingggggg
    ImTooooomingggggg Member Posts: 28

That's why the perk is called distressing. Its how you feel after not getting it.

• ukenicky
    ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352

Yeah pretty much agreed. I had to go through literally every other perk I have currently before it gave me BBQ Chili on my Hag which was a painful 20ish or so bloodwebs at level 50.

Sometimes it's just ridiculous

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

I just got bored of the grind and stopped using perks altogether. It's so much better.