The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Could Vigil's effect also work on the Broken status effect?

I feel that Vigil could get a little more love in terms of synergy with other perks. Broken perks with cooldowns, such as For The People, Deliverance, and Second Wind, could find more value in being run with Vigil. Also, none of these perks are too meta breaking at the moment, so I doubt this might cause any gameplay uproar. This is just my thought, because I religiously run For The People, and that shortened broken status effect cooldown could be pretty beneficial.

Comments

• CraKaLaKinChr1s
    CraKaLaKinChr1s Member Posts: 4

I think this would be a great change, Vigil just isn't that strong right now it's just meh. So I think this would be amazing

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,917

could be fun to see Virgil being pushed into the meta.

• Firellius
    Firellius Member Posts: 4,277

I would absolutely support this change. Giving Vigil synergy with the Broken perks is effectively a micro-buff to those perks as well, and it would be very fun to see those come into play more often. Especially For the People, which has fantastic playmaking potential.

It could also open the door for expanding the 'broken' perks as a category, much like we have Exhausted perks as a set category.

• LazyClown
    LazyClown Member Posts: 171

As a Clown main, I think it's a great change. Although I hate going against the perk, perks gotta help? Am I right?

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

It should apply to all status effects, even removing permanent status effects every minute or so.