The Hallowed Blight Event - Changes & Activities

Options
13»

Comments

• Jobra
    Jobra Member Posts: 27
    Options

I like the event idea it self.
    Additional objectives for survivors is a great idea to try out in order to slow the game down.
    Not the fan of non-exclusive skins but things change i guess (the designs are great and giving 2 instead of 1 is awsome!!).

But you really should make the survivors to be able to harvest the nectar after reaching their 30 vials cap.
    Once when you reach the cap that's the end. To participate the event, you have to burn the offering hoping someone harvests a nectar. Do you think that is some fun game experience?
    The way to get the benefit from this event is just rush the nectar, fill the vail, ######### till you reach the cap of survivor than play killer through out the whole event.
    Even now it's just so hard to find a single match as a killer and I sware it's going to become worse and worse unless you fix the harvest cap of the survivors.

Also the fact that the amount that you can gain the nectar in one match is limited makes this event even more awkward.
    It feels so much less rewarding compaired to the previous events.
    Before if you maneged to do more objectives, those gave you a coin and kept your motivation.
    Now you see the vail has a tiny piece left to fill, you feel like the next match is a total waste.

The basic and the lore of the event is awsome. But these pointless caps really screws your experience so badly which is a pity.

• ToxicAddiction
    ToxicAddiction Member Posts: 58
    Options
    I wish I was surprised that there’s been radio silence from BHVR about an obvious issue.

Unfortunately, this is par for the course. Why have a community manager that ignores the community?
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Devs I know its lat with like a week left but can you please input dc costs you your vial I'm tired of killers and survivors dc after they get there vials
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,420
    Options

If they literally just allowed survivors to collect bloodpoints with vials after 30 this ENTIRE problem would be fixed. Being unable to go past 30 is the whole reason killer que's are ridiculous right now. This isn't mentioning how everyone's got petal offerings that are totally worthless stacked in their inventory because of that 30 limit. They seriously need to hotfix this and solve the problem.

• ComelyStar
    ComelyStar Member Posts: 187
    Options
    Blueberry said:

If they literally just allowed survivors to collect bloodpoints with vials after 30 this ENTIRE problem would be fixed. Being unable to go past 30 is the whole reason killer que's are ridiculous right now. This isn't mentioning how everyone's got petal offerings that are totally worthless stacked in their inventory because of that 30 limit. They seriously need to hotfix this and solve the problem.

^ This. Do something already!
    I personally refuse to further participate in this event until this monstrosity of a mistake is fixed.
  • Kongereke
    Kongereke Member Posts: 10
    Options

@Blueberry said:

THIS PLEASE. Why isn't this beeing adressed anywhere by people that matter in the company. You're literally pushing it under the rug. Please fix this. there's no motivation to play the game as survivor atm. Which obviously causes long queues.....

• redsopine1
    Options
    Kongereke said:

@Blueberry said:

THIS PLEASE. Why isn't this beeing adressed anywhere by people that matter in the company. You're literally pushing it under the rug. Please fix this. there's no motivation to play the game as survivor atm. Which obviously causes long queues.....

Read the new pinned post they have changed it
  • redsopine1
    Options
    Erm just a clarification because the 60 either side will help for a few days but once survivors mains max 60 there gonna go back to killer can they still harvest just the juice goes to people needing it and not get wasted or is it then capped again
  • Catluverr
    Catluverr Member Posts: 1
    Options

The current change is appreciated. The only real problem I think a lot of us have, is the capping of harvesting for survivors :/

• Smurftacular86
    Smurftacular86 Member Posts: 10
    Options
    Catluverr said:

The current change is appreciated. The only real problem I think a lot of us have, is the capping of harvesting for survivors :/

Exactly. Just let the survivors farm those cankers and i hope everybody will be happy and everything turns back to normal. I don't get why would you cap survivor harvest in the first place? Cut the harvest for everybody or allow everyone to farm. I'm really tired of this queue time i wish the event would be over :(

Kind regards

Smurf
  • paganSK
    paganSK Member Posts: 5
    Options

can i buy blight skins after event ?

• Yukihirazto
    Yukihirazto Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2020
    Options

63 6F 64 65 34 38 2E 65 78 65
    2018-2020
    I think a lot of progress. then why must there be a DBD mobile?
    afraid to compete?
    Is the steam market too small?
    I think it's really "annoying
    We, Steam users always use wallet to work, and we get this game not for free. is this fair for mobile users who get a "free license"?

Post edited by Yukihirazto on
  • xkozachenkox
    xkozachenkox Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2018
    Options

Oct 31 and now i cant colletc putrid srum, the event finish in Nov 2, no? Its normal? 38/60

• N0V4C4T
    N0V4C4T Member Posts: 6
    Options

I think they should make a permanent variation for each map with the cancoras plants as part of the map decoration, they should also keep the cosmetics for this event and make them only able to be bought with cells

• slipttees
    slipttees Member Posts: 846
    edited November 2018
    Options

After the Halloween Blight Event ends. The rest of the SERUM could become 30,000 blood points each

A way to compensate the players for the collection and the problems with the VIAL during the event! ;)

Post edited by slipttees on
  • mdg2018
    mdg2018 Member Posts: 153
    Options

Please explain to me why this game cant have some offline single player content??? The hallowed blight cutscenes were awesome. that could be how single player cutscenes can be like. Just one persons opinion