Console players should get some compensation.

Console players should be compensated with something like iridescent shards because a lot of base console players are missing out on the event.

it is unfair how we cannot enjoy the event and earn bloodpoints without being punished with lag being forced to lose a lot of games.

—————

its sad that for the last month now I’ve been playing I expect to go into every killer game and lose because I know I’ll miss so many hits from lag spikes but I don’t wanna miss the event.

I love this game but this is the worst state I’ve seen a game in especially one so popular.

Comments

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

If you are missing out on bloodpoints... Why would you ask for iridescent shards? If they compensate players, it should be every player as there are people on ps4 who never crashed and people on PC who are crashing too. And it should probably be with bloodpoints or at least cakes so that we can grind more bloodpoints once it is fixed.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

That would be the same as extending the event if they don't fix the issues.

What will I do with things I can't even use because playing is pointless in this state.

• Nicholas
    Nicholas Member Posts: 1,951

Console in my case PS4 is terrible atm. So I agree there should be compensation but BPs are so meaningless. That's probably why OP suggested IS. I think they need to create a special charm for major issues like this, a small token for impacted players.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,017

As a PC player I agree that you folks need some compensation.

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,565

I'd appreciate some compensation for the constant lagspikes and frame drops.