Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

PC - Missing Killer terror radius

KindleKnight
KindleKnight Member Posts: 1
edited July 2021 in Bug Reporting

Step 1 : Played multiple game sessions already

Step 2 : Friend Joined my lobby

Step 3 : After either the next or several later game session starts

Step 4 : I spawn in

Step 5 : I start repairing a generator

Step 6 : Killer walks up to me, and I don't hear the killer's terror radius

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played : Only Leon
  • Killer that were missing terror radius : Nemesis and Doctor
  • Perks played : Bite the Bullet, Flashbang, Rookie Spirt, and For the People
  • Map : Lampkin Lane, and Saloon

Frequency of the issue : First bug encounter on Lampkin Lane map, the terror radius for Nemesis wouldn't emit on my first encounter with him. Plus, the terror radius I remembered from that game seemed inconsistent; either I was able to hear terror radius or I wasn't able to hear it at all. I remembered that when I look at Nemesis, I started hearing the terror radius (For how long? I don't remember). Several games later, still with my friend in group, bug occurs against the Doctor on Saloon map. This bug only happened for the first encounter against the Doctor. Terror radius was fine afterwards.

2 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Hey! Can you let us know which perks the killer had equipped when this occurred? There are some perks that eliminate the killers terror radius under certain conditions.

Comments

• Amb104
    Amb104 Member Posts: 14

This happens a lot to me as well. Some killers just don't have a terror radius anymore...

• GamerEzra
    GamerEzra Member Posts: 941

Maybe it was tinkerer, did the killers use this perk?

• Mercurial
    Mercurial Member Posts: 11

There is a number of perks and addons that hide killer's terror radius and the red stain or make you oblivious. Have you taken a look at their perks?

Perks that manipulate terror radius: Tinkerer (most common), Dark Devotion, Trail of Torment, etc. Monitor and Abuse makes terror radius seem inconsistent.

Nemesis addons: Serotonin Injector, NE-a Parasite