The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Has literally no one talked about trappers traps reskin?

Matieusz
Matieusz Member Posts: 12

i picked up trapper like a month ago and i started to really enjoy him and he has become definitly my favourite killer but from the tutorials i noticed that his traps are now basekit in a black colour i didnt think about it much that time just wondered why no on talked about it, also for some reason the tar bottle addon seems to do absolutly nothing or do so little that it's not even good using. No clue if i'm right or anything just wanna know if you guys knew about it

Comments

• Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness Member Posts: 1,003

Now he just needs more traps in base kit to make him perfect.

Least now don't have to keep using that ash or tar bottle addon to make traps not so bright which I am glad devs changes mostly because traps now look like they have been used many times in different trials.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

we have, but the topic somehow never got much attention.

and as someone who mained Trapper for a long time, i couldnt be happier!

BUT

i am afraid this might just be a straight up bug.

the trap darkening add ons havent worked ever since, plus i've had a match on Mothers Dwelling not too long ago where suddenly the Traps had the "normal" (= old) colour.

even if its a bug, i really hope its here to stay.

it made playing him actually fun again.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

When I use bloody coil on Trapper the traps are bloodstained. I think it started with the model revamp but there has been no official news and I've not really had a reason to chitter chat about it.

It's cool if the traps give an indication of what add ons Trapper is using though. It'd give a savvy survivor a chance to get up close and look at them.

A little closer.

There ya go.