We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Map changes

Options
When did you guys noticed that most of the (or probably all) map changed? (I'm talking about locations of some huger objects - for example the Swamp's boats, or the house in the cornfield). 

Comments

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677
    Options

I know in the recent patch, the swamp maps were made smaller (because they were also the largest maps in the game), but I don't know of any major changes made to the cornfield maps.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

@CoolAKn said:
    I know in the recent patch, the swamp maps were made smaller (because they were also the largest maps in the game), but I don't know of any major changes made to the cornfield maps.

The Haunted Cow Tree - a source of endless frustration for killers, got some work done on it. The most significant being you can only do a fast vault in one direction which gives the killer's more options on the loop.