The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Red Rank Survivors

Stop leaving the damn lobby. If you would kindly wait for at least a minute or two before ditching you would probably have games much more often then you do now. Can't tell you how many people have left my lobby a few seconds before others join it preventing anyone from having a game. And I know you guys ditching aren't getting games. Because you show up back in my lobby three to five minutes later. The same people every time. Have some patience then have some fun. Thanks. 

Comments

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    I know the feeling had the same two in my lobby 10 times before 2 new took there place also nothings more satisfying then killing red ranks at green or purple
  • Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

To be fair, sometimes it's not about patience, it's about bad ping. Anything 200+ makes the game pretty unplayable. I don't know, maybe people have great ping and are just impatient that the lobby doesn't fill up quickly enough, but that's the main reason I leave lobbies. Sometimes I even stay for a minute or two to see if the ping settles down first. But since we can't see each others' ping, it can look like people are just leaving because they don't want to wait.

• GeneralDaltonXander
    GeneralDaltonXander Member Posts: 27
    edited October 2018
    Fair enough, but these people have pings 150 or under. They are fine connection wise. People tend to forget that there has to be a first person joined in order to have a second person. No one seems to like to be the first. If you wait for 5 minutes and no one else joined then fine, look for another one but you may have the same issue. I just hate it when que's are long and people join empty lobbies and leave in 10 seconds or less. Very annoying when someone else joins right after them too.