what is ur opinion on the add ons of the last 3 chapters

personally i think they are boring and lasey espesially nemiSUSes

Comments

• AppleCinamon
    AppleCinamon Member Posts: 26

garbage

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,992

Trickster's are aight, I guess. Nemesis's are fairly terrible, especially his purples and iris. Haven't played Twins yet, but they don't look amazing outside of Victor movement speed, which is nuts.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,013

When the Nemesis is sus!

IMO Trickster has some nice add-ons. Trick Blades if you feel like memeing, and the new Death Throes Compilation is gonna turn Main Event into an insta-reload device. Also the new Lucky Blades are gonna be fun. The Cut Thru U and Edge of Revival add-ons combined is really, REALLY fun.

Twins and Nemesus on the other hand, well, they don't got much other than Toy Sword and Marvin's Blood.

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209

Trickster has some cool ones, most are unusable in his current state with his over reliance on certain addons after his will be a different story though, Twins exists???lol thought they were a nightmare I had after eating too much taco bell, nemisus's mostly suck dog doo doo.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Twins are okay

Tricksters are fine

Nemesis’ are boring

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,720

I plsy on console. You really wanna ask me that?

• leviivel
    leviivel Member Posts: 277

Twins had the most variety of the 3 in terms of add-ons, but seeing trickster and nemesis’ perks, I have a feeling they’re heading towards more straightforward add-ons with the purple’s and ultra rare’s being more fun oriented.

• Trickstaaaaa
    Trickstaaaaa Member Posts: 1,267

Trickster and the twins has one of the best add-ons in the game.

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246

meh

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195
    edited July 2021

The fact that Nemesis does not have an iri-addon that lets zombies automatically sacrifice death hook survivors put into the dying state makes all his addons lame.

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,044

Ah, yes, I too enjoy applying Blindness or Broken for 15 seconds. And Haemorrhage. Oh, and who could forget being silent when charging a pounce, while you're moving at speeds that make Nurse look like Blight?

At least Trickster has fun, if impractical, very rare add-ons. The Twins have two speed add-ons, toy sword, bloody black hood, and silencing cloth. Every other add-on they have is impractical to the point of uselessness, or just flat out bad.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited July 2021

Nemesis has possibly the worst add-on in the game with Iridescent Umbrella Badge. It makes Survivors who use the vaccine exposed for 12 seconds. As a 115% Killer with no movement ability, you have find the Survivor in a random spot, chase them, and then down them all within 12 seconds! 99% of the time you won’t find them in 12 seconds. This add-on will only work if the Survivors make same big mistakes and is nowhere near worth its price.