is nurse or blite harder

glitchboi said it would be a better comparison

also i think blite is harder

Comments

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178

I'd say Blight.

Nurse might be harder to start, but after you learn her, it's all just muscle memory.

Blight can't ignore the mechanics of the game, thus actually has to learn every tile more intimately (imo).

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209

I'd say nurse is still harder mechanically but you need more map knowledge with blight both can be fairly challenging to master but blight has a much easier skill curve since you can play him like just your average M1 killer while nurse is forced to use her power

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,014

i think the top hardest killers to learn are,

1.Twins

2.Nurse

3.Blight

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Initially? Nurse. But she plateau's early on and becomes pretty damn easy, to the point where you don't really need to master her. Blight has a much flatter curve, almost a diagonal line, and you actually kind of do need to get close to mastering him in order to do as well with him as you would as a mediocre Nurse.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

First games: Nurse is super hard to even get one hook. Blight you can do ok with from first game.

After 1-2 weeks of playing: Nurse is super strong. Blight yeah I think it will take longer to get really good with Blight. Nurse is easy when you have muscle memory.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

I'd say nurse is harder since with her you can't rely on anything from normal killer gameplay, she's got the most unique playstyle in DBD.

Blight is hard to execute perfectly but you can play him to great sucess like M1 killer with high mobility and never go for the risky rushes. Just take the safe ones that guarantee a hit and profit without much effort.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

Nurse hast the the higher skill floor while Blight has a MUCH higher skill ceiling

• Entity_Lich94
    Entity_Lich94 Member Posts: 320

With how buggy he can be, id say blight. But even without bugs on either of them I'd still say blight is harder. Once you get the hang of nurse she's not that difficult unless your against very good survivors who are gods at mind games.

Blight you really gotta react quickly and get those bounces and curves right otherwise it can cost you massively

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

I'm gonna say Nurse, with how many dead zones there are in the reworked and new maps for her blinks and her base movement being slower than survivors she's the more difficult killer to me for getting kills.

Blight being a 115 killer I can use his power for mobility and when survivors are out of position but I'm competent enough as an M1 killer I have no problems mind gaming, in fact it's easier because survivors will assume I'm gonna use his power and end up mind gaming themselves half the time.

As far as actually learning their powers I feel they're fairly even in difficulty but Blight is easier to be more consistent since he's not built with a ball and chain around his leg like Nurse is. Yeah there's a lot of surfaces he slides off of but you and just hold W to end chase instead of being punished hard for missing a rush.

• leviivel
    leviivel Member Posts: 277

I’d say nurse is still harder to play, but blight is way harder to fully master with all the tricks he has.

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

Nurse, both for floor and ceiling.

Blight's difficulty/cap are way overrated. His own design gives him a cover-all for any situations while mitigating mistakes.

• Piruluk
    Piruluk Member Posts: 995

Nurse.

Blight is laughable easy compared to Nurse

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Blight is much harder since the map actually matters and he has to keep it in mind

• Piruluk

Still Blight is a normal speed killer, you can play him like a m1 one, Nurse needs 1000+ hour investment to get good with.

At very least I see Blights doing so much better than average Nurses.

Out of 10 only 1 Nurse doing well in Purple Ranks, the other 9 usually laughably bad. While Blight always a problem

• Phasmamain

If you think it takes 1000 hours of pure play time to get good with nurse then you haven’t played her enough. She has a high skill floor but blight has a much much higher skill ceiling

• Piruluk

I tried her but Nurse so hard, I couldnt take it after few hours gave up, she is extremely hard to play

• Phasmamain
    edited July 2021

Exactly what I said. nurse’s skill floor is higher but compared to billy, blight or trapper her skill ceiling is definitely lower

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

That's true but that's also a major weakness with nurse too. They both suffer from map rng.

• LittleSagey
    LittleSagey Member Posts: 78

Id say blight for me (pc player) nurse just requires practice blinking around and gauging distance, blight has to go against the map and the survivors and i always find it difficult to keep track of survivors when im running around super fast

• Phasmamain

I feel like blight has to keep the map in mind a lot more though. Even a simple tree can make the difference between a down and vault

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

Huh?

In what way does Nurse suffer from map rng?

She doesn't give a damn about it unless it's an indoor map

• Squirrel_Thicc

I agree that maps have more of an impact on blight but I'm just saying it's not like nurse can perform easily on every map and every tile.

• Squirrel_Thicc

Any map that isn't open and has tons of los blockers are a massive hindrance to her. Like coldwind and indoor maps.