Fix the Map Rotation

Options

Haddonfield, Lery's, Hawkins, saloon, Haddonfield, Lery's, Hawkins, saloon, seriously, this isn't me having bad luck, this garbage has been happening for three days now.

Comments

• Ruma
    Ruma Member Posts: 2,069
    Options

Same.

Mostly Haddonfield or Hawkins

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

It's happening to everyone. Worst map rotation I've ever seen. Delete the indoor maps+Haddonfield+Badham.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,691
    Options

Is this actually a thing and not just RNG? I have been noticing a lot of Hawkins and Lery's recently.

• GrimoireWeiss
    GrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,452
    Options

I thought it was only me. I've been getting an absurd amount of indoor maps, Haddonfield and Dead Dawg Saloon. I actually went twice in a row to Dead Dawg today without offering.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 3,998
    Options

I've gotten nothing but haddonfield, swamp , and asylum

• Max_A_Poweroo
    Max_A_Poweroo Member Posts: 5
    Options

I've been getting mostly Autohaven Wreckers and Badham Preschool maps here lately. With a sprinkle of Hawkins thrown in just for "variety".

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,832
    Options

I've gotten Haddonfield and the Swamp soooo many times today. Not with offerings, just RNG. This often happens with Swamp, but I've never gotten Haddonfield over and over like this.

• dnj510
    dnj510 Member Posts: 438
    Options

I've only played the RE map 3 times!!! And the offering doesn't even work anymore. I keep getting The Game map if anything.