The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Let's speak about ranks - discussion

nemeios
nemeios Member Posts: 36
edited October 2018 in General Discussions

I've stopped playing for a lot time and now I see that now resets are not that 'hard' and now is a bit harder to get ranks but I still find that this is not enough, at least not on killer side.

I've recently bought Freddy and I'm on rank 10, its very hard to learn a new killer against survivor who knows perfectly how to play against you, and I'm not having that really bad time because rank 10 is not that good and freddy is not that hard to master, but now I think, what if a rank 1wants to learn Nurse? it will be painful, really painful to play the harder killer against experienced survivors

I think rank should be based on the killer (on killer side)

but this may be unbalanced because even if you're learning a new killer mechanics you still know the basics so you'll destroy rank 20.. any idea how could they improve this?

Comments

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

KYF. or casual K4R (kill four randos). A lot of guys have asked for casual mode, where you can learn the basics from either side, or practice Nurse / Huntress, which I think are the only 2 killers that would give you trouble if trying to learn in the red ranks. Maybe Spirit too.

Because they'll never add bots.

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

Or make an alt account, and don't kill anybody, just practice throws and blinks