We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

is it possible for ghostie to get an archives someday?

Options
Dangle03
Dangle03 Member Posts: 18

Ghostface is technically a licensed character, but his lore is entirely original. so do you guys think an archives for him is possible?

Comments

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    Options

I remember a quote from the devs a while ago (at least I think so, my mind might be making this up) that licensed characters were unlikely for tomes because you have to pay for them and they want people to be able to finish archives for free (even if you have to grind a ridiculous amount for an original character, it's still technically possible to get them for free). Bill, being the only licensed character in the tome, is a unique exception because he IS free so there isn't a problem with people being forced to pay.

So sad as it is to say, I don't think it's possible right now.

• Malum_Midnight
    Malum_Midnight Member Posts: 366
    Options

I think it’s definitely possible. From what I hear, the mask company that licenses Ghost Face (since the movies don’t actually own the mask) is really chill. That’s why he has so many cosmetics for a licensed character. On top of that, he has an original story separate from any movie.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,743
    Options

^^^ this. DBD ghostie isn't SCREAM Ghostie (which is why it's very unlikely that we'll ever get sidney. we might get... carl? is that the name of the cashier ghostie killed?) so... he might very well get a tome some day.