We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

CandyMan: A Question For You All!

With the excitement rising as Jordan Peele's rendition of CandyMan is approaching, I wanted to ask you all:

What do you all think that CandyMan's power would be if he IS added to DBD?

(My thoughts here are based on the FIRST original movie and the trailers for this new rendition)

CandyMan has always reminded me greatly of Freddy Kreuger, both in backstory AND "function" if you will. HOWEVER - I have faith that BHVR would find a good way to make CandyMan unique and differ from Freddy's.. um.. current design.

Comments

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209

No clue since I doubt bhvr will be very close to the original, I mean look at nemesis

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

Bees and mirrors... that's about it.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,753

Bees. Either as projectile or AI based swarm or even trap-based(?). Probably inflicting some kind of status effect.

Mirrors as some form of teleportation, like Freddys gen teleport or Demos portals. Maybe also more like Hags traps (in the movies a human had to be at the mirror I assume? Haven’t seen it yet tbh)

His voice could be used as a unique terror radius/chase music. Or like Trickster/Plague.

• dbd900bach
    dbd900bach Member Posts: 687

Resident Evil developers were likely the one's who gave them the Nemisis design and on top of that they were also the one's who green lit the design so even if Behavior did it from scratch, Resident Evil approved

• Lord_Tony
    Lord_Tony Member Posts: 2,109

they would need to get the voice actors to say candyman 5 times

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Probably something Obsession-related, along with the bees, of course, and Tony Todd's voice. Candyman without Tony Todd just wouldn't be Candyman.

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209

I mean I know that Capcom okayed the design but I'm also fairly sure that it was pitched to them so really only showed the good things and probably left out the bad. Plus its pretty clear at this point bhvr has no idea how their player base actually plays their game anymore.

• DwarvenTavern
    DwarvenTavern Member Posts: 2,495

A stealth terror radius abuser. Like Spirit Mixed with Doctor

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

Bees as a special attack and mirrors for their mobility. If so, Tier A can become.

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,045

I'm hoping for something stealthy. Kind of tired of projectile killers at this point, and the idea of bootleg Demogorgon with a bee swarm ranged attack doesn't strike me as very interesting.