Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is MMR on or Am I getting cucked by MM?

4 matches back to back, I've been getting brown and yellow rank teammates, now I don't mind playing with those kind of survivors since we all started at some point.

But if it's a strong killer with strong perks, I'm actually not even going to try.

Comments

• agonizing
    agonizing Member Posts: 176

This has been happening a lot lately. I think it has to do with killers taking a break and queue times returning back to normal due to the ending of the 5th year event. The less killers playing, the more wacky the MM will be as survivors are prioritized by time and then quality.

You should see it back to Event queue matchmaking when the Bloodhunt begins on the 29th next week. Then back to what you are experiencing now short after.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

I'm not new to the game, I been playing this game for 3 years, I know that during bp events killer queues are going to be horrible.

But yeah, hopefully I'm just getting unlucky.

• Ink_Eyes
    Ink_Eyes Member Posts: 561
    edited July 2021

I don't know what to think, sometimes I feel like mmr is secretly on, today I had my first 5 matches, matchmaking was incredibly fast, got matched almost instantly and had a mix of green and purple rank killers, We stomped all killers with 3 - 4 survivors escaping almost every match.

After we stomped our first 5 matches matchmaking started taking longer (up to 10 minutes per match) and we got matched with only red ranked killers afterwards, mainly tryhard nurses and spirits...as if the game identified that we were stomping our matches too often and decided to narrow the search from ''all killer players available'' to ''only red rank tryhard killers''