I'm tired of people complaining about RCPD

Options
2»

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,797
    Options

Map is pretty terrible I don't know how I'm expected to play say trickster on this map

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,128
    edited July 2021
    Options

I see it as being a bit overdue for a larger map. They have stayed on course with their mission of releasing smaller and smaller maps for the last few updates, so it's refreshing to see them add more variety with this 1 larger map. I'm also happy because I still can get a 3-4k on it, and I've seen other killers do the same with m1 killers...Can't wait to try it with GF when the offerings go live.

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,128
    Options

Exactly. like it must be cookie-cutter to fit some "exact" formula that is "x" size and following all these guidelines and specifications that can take away from the character of the individual realm.

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,126
    edited July 2021
    Options

Take into account that because the offering is reenabled, people are trying to get on it more and more. So although it technically is on 'rotation' as you put it, people are also now using the map offering to get on it, and its quite often.

I've played 5 games today. 3 of those had RCPD offerings (2 of which I countered with my own map offering) while one was Midwich and 2 SWF players both d/c'd upon map load in (the other match was normal on Swamp). Some people don't like certain maps. Yes it sucks for the people who get left behind, but expecting people to not enjoy themselves so you can enjoy yourself is also entitlement.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677
    edited July 2021
    Options

Ok 2 things, people are allowed to have opinions. Nothing frustrates me more than people like you coming on the forums and berating people for having opinions you don't agree with.

And people complain about the new map because it's objectively bad for dbd. It doesn't matter that it's only 1 map out of 20 something, it's still garbage and shouldn't be in the game. Let people have opinions ffs.

• TheMidnightRidr
    TheMidnightRidr Member Posts: 598
    edited July 2021
    Options

If I’m playing Trickster or Blight on RCPD I’ll just take the 5 min ban when dc penalties come back. I choose to stay sane

• KSzerker
    KSzerker Member Posts: 191
    Options

It wouldn't matter if it was 1 map out of 100, it's still a terribly designed map for DBD's gameplay. A map being nice looking is great and all, but there's a reason classic multiplayer maps are classics, and it's not how beautiful they are.

• TheGhostofZgor
    TheGhostofZgor Member Posts: 334
    Options

My only problem is its really laggy for me right now.