The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Event: Amazing experiment in psychology!

How many of you are having games where survivors are presenting themselves to the killers for hooks in exchange for immunity from being sacrificed?

There's a strange and fascinating bit of reciprical altruism going on here...

Comments

• Terrortot
    Terrortot Member Posts: 423
    Its because when the vial is full, you can hook die and keep it.  I was nice all of my survivor games, feel bad for killer side.
  • Zaram
    Zaram Member Posts: 36

The amount of disconnecting survivors really decreased. The amount of toxic killers and hex: ruin increased.

• BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131

@Zaram said:
    The amount of disconnecting survivors really decreased. The amount of toxic killers and hex: ruin increased.

Really?
    I had a game where no one used the offering and 2 people dc when they got downed for the 1st time...

• Troylus
    Troylus Member Posts: 40

Huh. Maybe I'm just lucky. I've had several games where everyone started playing nice - killer and survivor - once a survivor or two offered themselves up as gifts.

• Grimbergoth
    Grimbergoth Member Posts: 293

as a survivor if the killer is nice I will be too , as a killer if I find someone juicing a petal ill watch them and then down them to see if they are going to be nice about it after I let them get their plant to judge how the game is going to be played . ive had more friendly games as a survivor then I have had as a killer though .

• RoMainPuppy
    RoMainPuppy Member Posts: 507

Haven't played killer yet but I've been trying to be nice as survivor, offering myself up or purposely running towards event hooks. It makes me feel good if we can both grind towards what we want! :chuffed:

• Chrona
    Chrona Member Posts: 245
    So far its been fairly easy to see if a killer will hardball or if he'll be friendly: if he burns a petal, yes, if not, play ball.  Doubly if they burn a regular BP offering

Haven't had a chance to play killer.  I'll probably softball if they burn offerings
  • Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,850

I try to get the event hooks and I try to fill my vial as a survivor. Other than that, I try to play as normal as possible. I don't camp or tunnel as a killer and usually most of them die having earned a lot of bloodpoints. But I generally don't just let them farm.