The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Where Does The Trickster Go From Here?

Røøkë
Røøkë Member Posts: 36

I've been playing The Trickster quite regularly since his launch. While he wasn't that great of a killer, his issues could have been resolved fairly simply. Now, he feels like an absolute chore to play, and isn't fun to face on the survivor side. Most likely, he'll stay like this for a while, but I honestly don't know where they go with him from here.

Comments

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

hes no longer fun to play, wasted money on his cool skin 2 :(

• Røøkë
    Røøkë Member Posts: 36

I agree, he wasn't great before, but at least he was a blast to play. The update didn't address areas where he struggled, while simultaneously making him stronger in the areas that he was already strong in.

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380

Back onto the shelf, i guess. His buff hasn't really fixed his core issues, and in fact has escalated his existing frustrations to an unbearable degree. BHVR has done this several times, they'll buff a killer to state in which everybody hates them and leave them like that for a very long time without adressing them at all. See freddy.

• Shirokinukatsukami
    Shirokinukatsukami Member Posts: 1,624

In the backburner. Just stick to DS or Huntress for your ranged fix I suppose.

• GrimoireWeiss
    GrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,452

I wouldn't expect anything for him in at least a few years.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,014
    edited July 2021

Yeah I don't think I'm going to be playing Trickster more than I used to. He used to be fun to play as (albeit very overlooked in the playerbase) and fun to play against IMO, now he's just miserable to play as and against.

I hope BHVR thinks the changes through, they went too overboard on them. However I will give them credit on the add-on updates.

• MarcoPoloYolo
    MarcoPoloYolo Member Posts: 508

Turn him into a burst fire killer instead of a full auto with the exception of main event. Solved.