We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Disappointing Rift VIII :/

Clown is main theme of this rift and yet he have at least several cooler costumes. Every cool costume landed in store and rift have nothing to offer, everything looks so normal and average. Not to mention most of this rift is just another recolour of existing costumes, boring ones if you ask me. :/ Uh, very disappointing, im always so excited when new rift is opening, but this is just lame and lazy. :(

Comments

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

There is an Ace outfit so for me it's already a success. From my point of view, any rift without Ace outfit is a faliure.

• Apollos
    Apollos Member Posts: 1,052

I like Dwight but he's been in the rift way too many times. Nea too. We also have Zarina in it again even though she was just in it last time.

Ace is a good pick. David would be nice since he wasn't in the last one or the one before.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334

I dont either. This is like the first Rift where I genuinely don't like anything in it.

• musstang62
    musstang62 Member Posts: 517

Yeah, I feel you, I have no desire to do this rift. I have at least 2 clown outfits that are better, and I don't really play any of the other characters

I'm probably just going to wait until either the next chapter or the next rift to come back to the game. Have been taking a break for about a month now and it looks like I've not really missed anything

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031

All you have to do is like one outfit from premium and the rifts worth the cost. All of us that missed Tome 1 are still paying to recollect those outfits.

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

That's why I save and use the same auric cells I get back from the last rift. Otherwise there would be no chance I would pay money for this rift alone.

• Vampirox
    Vampirox Member Posts: 411

Welcome to DBD where Battle Pass is 75% ######### charms and 25% ######### cosmetics.

Battle Pass 2 has been the best ever. No comparison after, so sad.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

If it wasn't for the fact that I get my cells back, I wouldn't pay for any rift. Also the fact that I get multiple cosmetics for the price of one, I don't mind doing challenges, if it wasn't for the challenges I would have stopped playing a LONG time ago.

• GrimoireWeiss
    GrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,452

I'm genuily disappointed at the Huntress outfit. She already has tons of cooler cosmetics, that one seems like a waste of space.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

there's a nice Jake shirt on the free track, which is good enough for me

• 1miko
    1miko Member Posts: 268

Just use the 1100 auric cells you got from the last rift and get another extra 100 auric cells benefit lol.

Also this is just a theory but BHVR might've not had much time and programmers to implement brand new outfits for this rift due to how deeply they ######### up with these previous patches which needed a lot of work to fix because their code might be what people speculate to be, a piece of art in terms on how bad code can be.

• Ruma
    Ruma Member Posts: 2,069

Ace always gets the best skins. I ######### love it.

Otherwise i am still disapointed at the rift.

• VioletCrimes
    VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878

There are a couple of skins that I thought were kind of cool from this one, but none that are worth real money to me.

• Jb94
    Jb94 Member Posts: 209

One thing I like in this rift that I hope continues:

Nea, Zarina, Nurse, Billy, legion and maybe Jake (I can't actually tell if it's the case with his yellow outfit) are all getting mix and match outfits which are recolours of previously released BUT non-default outfits.

I like this a lot more than 70% of the rift cosmetics being recolours of the default looks- I'm not going to touch the default huntress variant from this rift, solid chance I might find something I like from the jumble sale looks of some of the others though!

• IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,930

Same here. I always get the premium pass, but I'm gonna skip this one. Not interested in anything from the rift.