What would your survivor / killer perks be if you were taken by the entity?

For me, my perks as a survivor would be:

Hot Headed: Your temper is easily set off, allowing you to make hasty decisions with greater power. After getting unhooked, if the killer enters a chase with you after 20 seconds, the perk activates. When working on a generator press the active ability button to instantly explode the generator, regressing it by only 3/2/1%, and stun the killer for 5 seconds in the effective range of Hot Headed.

Due Diligence: You have an uncanny attention to detail. After interacting with any generator, totem, hook, or chest, have that aura revealed to you and all survivors within 12 meters of your location.

Making Ends Meet: The job needs to be done in any way possible. When you are one hook away from being sacrificed, the perk activates. Gain a 7% Haste effect and all action speeds are increased by 10% for 2 minutes. The perk deactivates once hit by the survivor.

Comments

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

Not exactly sure what they'd be, but I'd say one would have to do with deceiving the killer when I'm injured, one related to working better alone and definitely an exhaustion perk, maybe one related to after being injured?

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,869

My survivor perks:

No Time To Panic:

• Your recognition of danger upon others causes you to be more alert in desperate times.
    • Once another survivor is hooked, you gain a 6%/8%/10% haste status effect until that survivor is unhooked. Once you are hooked, every other survivor gains a 6%/8%/10% haste status until you are unhooked.
    • ”My friends are in danger, I can’t waste any time.”

Conservation:

• Saving resources is what you do to help the team survive.
    • Press the activate ability button under a pallet to fake the pallet drop and gain a 10% haste status effect for 1 second. Conservation causes exhaustion for 60/50/40 seconds.
    • ”Come and do it, I dare you.”

Teamwork Motivation

• Working with your team gives you more and more motivation.
    • After spending 40/38/36 seconds doing a coop action, Teamwork Motivation gains a token. Every token increases unhook speed, healing speed, vault speed, and exit gate speed by 7%.
    • ”It’s not about me, it’s about us.”